Bring Your 4-Legged Family to Florida’s Forgotten Coast!
By Forgotten Coast Web Team | May 29, 2018
If you’re planning your summer vacation on Florida’s Forgotten Coast, don’t forget to bring your furry family members along! We have plenty of accommodations to keep you and your pets comfortable and having plenty of fun this summer. Check out this article from USA Today titled “Dog Friendly Beaches on the Florida Panhandle” featuring St. George Island, FL as “the most dog friendly beach in the Panhandle”! Take a look at the list of pet friendly beaches and activities on Florida’s Forgotten Coast for some inspiration to make your summer vacation with your furry family one to remember for a lifetime!
Pet Friendly Beaches
Pet Friendly Activities
- Tour our charming towns: Apalachicola, Carrabelle, Eastpoint and St. George Island
- Take your pet camping
- Visit the Apalachicola Dog Park
- Plan a pet photography session on the beach
- Explore the Apalachicola National Forest
- Eat at one of many local pet friendly restaurants
For more information about pet friendly accommodations and things to do, visit our Pet Friendly Activities Page.
We look forward to seeing you and your furry family on Florida’s Forgotten Coast this summer!