Make a jaunt to Florida’s Forgotten Coast this spring and you’ll find us catching a magical sunset atop the St. George Island Lighthouse, tasting award-winning chili on St. George Island, immersing ourselves in history at the Camp Gordon Johnston Days event in Carrabelle, getting our grub on at the Rib Cook-off in Eastpoint and strolling along the Carrabelle river at the Riverfront Festival. Here’s our top spring events in Apalachicola, Carrabelle and St. George Island. We’ll see you soon!
- St. George Island Lighthouse Full Moon Climb / March 1
- St. George Island Chili Cook-off / March 3
- Camp Gordon Johnston Days in Carrabelle / March 8-10
- Eastpoint Rib Cook-off / March 17
- Culture Crawl in Carrabelle / March 24
- Carrabelle Riverfront Festival / April 27-28
Discover even more exciting events happening this spring on Florida’s Forgotten Coast!